3834 N Albina Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97227
BlitzMetricsAnalyst, December 2012 - May 2013
Collecting audience counts via Facebook ad tool; analyzing data collected to determine which demographics client companies can best allocate their advertising to; created data collecting applications for company clients
Zynga Game NetworkCommunity Specialist, August 2010 – January 2012
Creating and managing all Social Media for Zynga's Mobile Games; managing SuperModerators of Zynga Mobile's Online Community Forums; educating, engaging, and entertaining Zynga's Mobile Community via contests, sweepstakes, polls, discussions, and other initiativesCustomer Support Lead, April 2009 – July 2010
Online customer support for Zynga software on various social media networks; recruiting and managing beta testers for Zynga’s Mobile games; documenting gameplay, graphical, and text bugs in Zynga Mobile Games
Nike Vision, Timing, and Techlab; San Francisco, CAMerchandising Representative, June 2001 – June 2008
Coordinated product requisition for various department and sporting goods stores; onfloor sales and visual display of merchandise; formal and informal training for California associates on product design, use, and function.
Walt Disney World’s Coronado Springs Resort; Orlando, FLFront Desk Administrator, January 2003 – July 2003
Guest services for high-occupancy vacation and convention resort.
Sony Computer Entertainment of America; Foster City, CACustomer Support Representative, March 1998 – March 1999; QA Analyst, April 1998 – October 1999
Provided Customer support for the PlayStation game console, peripherals, and software; provided gameplay support for SCEA software; documented gameplay, graphical, and text bugs in beta versions of SCEA software.
- Q3 2011: Via Contests and Sweepstakes, raised revenue for Zynga Poker Mobile approximately 10% on two different occasions in one fiscal quarter.
- Increased CityVille HomeTown Fan Page Likes 766% in Q3 2011
- Increased Zynga Poker Mobile Fan Page Likes 5,629% from 1/1/11 to 9/30/11
- 12+ years in customer support; 7+ years in retail sales and merchandising; 3+ years in product training
- 3+ years in dance instruction; 2+ years in Online Community developing and managing
- Selfdirected; have worked extremely successfully with little/no supervision
- Experience speaking and performing in front of large groups in public venues
- Complete list of performances available upon request
- Experience working with diverse populations and in fastpaced environments
- Facebook Fan Page creation and management
- Multiple Twitter account creation and management
- Online Forum creation and moderation
- MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
- 60+ WPM
- PC, Macintosh, and home audio/video equipment installation and operation
- Basic Photoshop and HTML
References available upon request